The perfect, creamiest, pork and cheese pasta ever. Even the pasta gets cooked right in the slow cooker!
|SLOW COOKER GROUND BEEF AND CHEESE PASTA|
This sluggish cooker ground pork and cheese pasta became successful! only some simple elements tossed in the sluggish cooker and by way of supper time a scrumptious hearty meal become equipped.
That is a recipe I make all of the time in a pot at the stove-pinnacle or in a slow cooker. The pasta is going in uncooked and any kind can be used. i love to add heavy cream in the direction of the stop of baking for a creamier pasta however this is totally elective. i am hoping you experience this recipe as a whole lot as we do!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 cups uncooked pasta any kind
- 24 oz jar marinara sauce about 3 cups
- 1 cup diced tomatoes canned or fresh
- 1 teaspoon dried italian herb seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup heavy cream optional
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Warmness a medium pan to medium/excessive warmth. prepare dinner floor red meat until it browns (five mins), drain and cast off from the pan and pour into sluggish cooker.
- Wipe the pan with a paper towel and upload 1 tablespoon oil to the identical pan, cook dinner the onions for two-three minute, till soft.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for another 20 seconds.
- Turn off heat and pour onions and garlic into sluggish cooker. upload the jar of marinara sauce, diced tomatoes, italian seasoning, water, and salt.
- Cook on medium warmth for 4 hours. subsequent, add the pasta, heavy cream, half the mozzarella cheese, the parmesan and gently stir.
- Pinnacle with the last half of mozzarella cheese and cook dinner for some other hour or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve warm. enjoy!