Those fun and festive 3-component Apple Cranberry Mimosas will make any holiday breakfast greater special just don’t forget about the cinnamon-sugar rim!
Might you judge me if I admitted that I could drink a mimosa right next to my espresso each morning?
Like, it doesn’t even should be Sunday brunch.
These Apple Cranberry Mimosas simplest want three substances, but a handful of frozen cranberries maintain the champagne extra cold and additional fizzy.
Ever due to the fact my first pumpkin beer of the season, that came with that unique surprise, I’ve been rimming all of my cocktails (and most of my brews) with it.
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice
- Champagne or sparkling wine
- Frozen cranberries
- Apple slices for garnish
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Combine the cinnamon and granulated sugar in a small, extensive-mouthed bowl. Rub the rim of two champagne glasses with a piece of honey, then dip them in the cinnamon-sugar blend. Set aside.
- Divide the apple cider and cranberry juice within the prepared glasses. upload preferred amount of frozen cranberries to each glass, then carefully pinnacle with champagne until glasses are stuffed to the pinnacle. Garnish with apple slices.
Calories: 83kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Sodium: 2mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g