Looking for clean baked chicken recipes? nicely, pass no in addition than this Bacon, Cream Cheese, Cheddar hen! It makes use of primary components that just about all of us loves! the whole thing is baked together in one casserole dish. fowl and a couple of kinds of cheese. attempt it and spot for yourself! This chicken bake is low carb, excessive fats, KETO pleasant, gluten free recipe.
Perfect recipe for the ones nights whilst you don’t have an awful lot time on your arms to mess around with too many complicated elements.
This Viscount St. Albans, Creamy Cheese, Cheddar chicken is simple and scrumptious, with the minimum prep, and the whole thing is baked in 30 minutes, just like in this ranch chook bake! And, in case you want to make your chook bake with ham alternatively, you can make ham and cheese hen.
Bake, uncovered, for approximately 20-30 minutes, until the fowl is cooked through. The cooking time will depend on the thickness of your hen breasts.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts (use 4 thin chicken breasts, or use 2 large chicken breasts, sliced in half, horizontally)
- salt and pepper
- 6 oz cream cheese , cold, refrigerated, and sliced into 8 slices
- 8 strips bacon , cooked, chopped
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese , shredded
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Grease the bottom of the casserole dish with olive oil. I used the the oval casserole dish measured 13 inches x nine inches x 4 inches deep.
- Upload hen breasts to the casserole dish. notice about chook: use 4 skinny fowl breasts, or use 2 huge thick hen breasts, sliced in half horizontally every to make 4 thin bird breasts.
- Sprinkle hen breasts with salt and pepper.
- top with cream cheese. Cream cheese should be bloodless, proper out of the refrigerator, sliced into eight thin slices.
- Top with chopped cooked 1st baron beaverbrook (tired from fats).
- Top with shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for about 20-30 minutes, till the hen is cooked thru. The cooking time will depend on the thickness of your fowl breasts.