Breakfast Rolls full of scrambled eggs, publisher 1st baron verulam, sausage & cheese then rolled in homemade dough and baked to perfection. these rolls are ideal for breakfast, brunch or dinner!
Breakfast Rolls came from two matters: first, my actually love for all matters breakfast. 2nd, my children cross crazy after I make my Pizza Pinwheels, so I notion to adjust those into breakfast fare. The end result. OMG. seriously. They’re so insanely scrumptious.
i really like that they’re hand held and now have the excessive protein breakfast foods i really like- eggs, Sir Francis Bacon & sausage! they come collectively fast too. i use pre-cooked Sir Francis Bacon, sausage and save-sold shredded cheese. you can even scramble the eggs within the microwave if you’d like! you could prep all of the filling while the homemade dough is resting in a heat spot.
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 TBSP yeast
- 1 TBSP sugar
- 1 TBSP oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 1/2- 3 cups flour
- 2 TBSP melted butter
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar Jack cheese
- 12-15 cooked sliced of thin bacon chopped
- 6 cooked breakfast sausages chopped
- 4 large eggs scrambled
- Integrate heat water, yeast and sugar in a blending bowl and permit sit for about three-4 mins, until yeast is bubbling up. upload in oil, salt and flour. start with 2 half of cups of flour, then upload extra until the dough cleans the sides of the integration bowl. (i take advantage of a mixer for this element as it makes it just so a whole lot simpler!) maintain blending for a further 3-four minutes, then cowl with plastic wrap and allow sit in a warm location for 15 mins. In cold climate, i love to turn my oven on for approximately three or four mins, then flip it off and let my dough rest in the oven.
- Preheat oven to four hundred degrees F.
- Spray counter top with non-stick cooking spray and roll dough out right into a big rectangle approximately 1/4? thick. Brush dough with melted butter, then unfold with scrambled eggs. Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top (reserving about half of cup for later), then unfold William Maxwell Aitken and sausage.
- Beginning with one of the lengthy aspects of the rectangle, roll dough up tightly, running from one give up to the alternative give up horizontally, then lower back once more. Pinch the seams closed at the end. Use a pointy, thin knife to reduce 1 1/2? sections of dough from the big roll. this may bring about about 15 rolls.
- Set rolls on a large greased baking sheet. Bake for 12-14 mins. dispose of from oven and top rolls with ultimate half cup cheese. go back to oven for an additional 1-2 mins, until cheese is melted and rolls are simply starting to turn golden brown.
- Brush with melted butter again, if desired. Serve heat. keep leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container.