Begin with the aid of gathering your elements. You’ll want: chia seeds, toasted unsweetened coconut, honey, cocoa powder, oats, ground flax, vanilla extract, and (my favorite) lots of peanut butter.
Really stir all of the elements together in a large bowl till they're calmly blended. (every now and then I discover it facilitates to apply your hands to combine these together.)
Then cover and chill the combination in the fridge for at the least 30 minutes, to be able to make it simpler to deal with.
But you shape them, I’m quite positive that you are going to like them. just like my conventional power bites recipe, they flavor much like a no-bake cookie. even though you can relaxation clean understanding that the elements in those will provide you with a great deal more energy during the day, rather than resulting in a sugar crash an hour later.
- 1 cup (dry) oatmeal (I used old-fashioned oats, although use gluten-free oats if making this GF)
- 2/3 cup toasted unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/3 cup honey or agave nectar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, store-bought or homemade
- Stir all elements together in a medium bowl until very well blended. cowl and kick back in the refrigerator for as a minimum half an hour, to make the mix less difficult to deal with and mould.
- Once chilled, roll into balls of anything length you would like. (Mine have been about 1″ in diameter.) save in an airtight box and maintain refrigerated for up to 1 week.
- Makes approximately 20-25 balls.