Creamy Tomato Italian Parmesan bird is a creamy pink tomato parmesan sauce with scrumptious italian spices. The hen receives smothered in melty parmesan cheese and could be one of the most scrumptious meals you consume!
One pan food have stored me this summer season. I suggest they are pretty first-rate because you don’t need to warmness up your home with the oven. but they are so quick and smooth and on the dinner desk in half-hour. It feels so much better after I make a scrumptious meal for my kids despite the fact that we are so busy. it's far terrific what you can create with not unusual ingredients and fantastic spices.
The Italian Seasoning became simply what this Creamy Tomato Parmesan Sauce needed. The sauce become a scrumptious twist on the traditional tomato sauce and made it ultra wealthy and creamy. The hen simmers within the sauce and gets crowned with freshly shredded parmesan cheese. Its gets nice and melty.
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Italian Seasoning Herb Grinder, plus more for garnish or 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- In a huge skillet add 1 Tablespoon olive oil and salt and pepper the chicken. cook the hen on medium high warmth for three-5 mins on each side or until brown on each aspect and cooked until not red in center. put off bird and set apart on a plate.
- Upload 1 Tablespoon olive oil to the skillet and upload the onion and garlic. Sauté for a couple of minutes till smooth. add the tomato sauce, heavy cream, parmesan cheese, and italian seasoning. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Convey to a simmer and add the bird again to the skillet. top with shredded parmesan cheese. Serve over pasta of preferred.