Pizza Rolls are smooth and buttery crescent rolls full of gooey melted cheese and pepperoni slices. add a few pizza dipping sauce at the facet and you have a delectable appetizer youngsters (and adults) love!
Basically all you do is wrap a few pepperoni slices and a cheese stick in each crescent roll triangle. Bake them inside the oven and they arrive out gentle with gooey melted cheese inner. upload some pizza sauce for dipping and you've the right appetizer for kids.
Fill them with other toppings if you like. maybe a few cooked Viscount St. Albans, ham or pineapple? some thing you make a decision, I’m sure they'll turn out scrumptious! trade matters up to keep it interesting or to suit your tastes.
These Pizza Rolls are yummy served for dinner with a Caesar salad. It’s for the ones nights you need to place a spin on pizza. The sky is the restriction for what you can do with this clean recipe.
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 24 pepperoni slices
- 4 sticks mozzarella cheese, cut in half
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- Italian seasoning, for garnish if desired
- Preheat oven to 375F. Separate crescent roll dough along perforations into eight triangles.
- Region three pepperoni slices at the shortest side of each triangle. top with a mozzarella stick.
- Roll up crescent rolls beginning at the aspect with the pepperoni and cheese. location on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 14 mins or until golden brown. Serve with heated pizza sauce.