Fluffy and smooth, wholesome vanilla greek yogurt pancakes you can whip up fast for a delicious, entire grain breakfast!
The base of these Vanilla Greek Yogurt Pancakes uses white entire wheat flour for a whole grain punch even as not being overwhelmingly nutty. and how are we able to overlook the vanilla? A double whammy as i use vanilla greek yogurt and a complete tablespoon of vanilla extract!
I like including vanilla extract to recipes as it heightens the sweetness without adding sugar! And the taste of those are spot on. there's no hiding the vanilla right here, yet it isn’t an excessive amount of. but then again, there may be no such factor as too much vanilla in my book!
With the greek yogurt, those pancakes sing his own praises whilst being high-quality filling. Stack em excessive, load em with berries, a sprinkle of granola for crunch in case you want and drizzle on that maple! that is one candy way to begin your morning!
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar (or regular sugar)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup non fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 21/2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- Garnish: Berries, peanut butter and maple
- In a huge bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and sea salt. Whisk properly and set apart.
- In any other bowl, combine the eggs, milk, yogurt, and vanilla extract. Whisk properly until mixed then while whisking pour inside the oil. this could prevent the oil from solidifying further upon mixing with the cold components. Whisk till easy.
- add the yogurt aggregate to the dry components and stir until batter is combined.
- warmth a griddle pan over medium warmth and spray with non stick cooking spray. as soon as heated, pour 1//four cup of batter onto preheated pan. you can need to unfold out a bit into an excellent circle.
- prepare dinner for two-3 minutes, or till bubbles begin to seem lightly, or until mild golden brown. gently flip and cook for 2 greater minutes. Repeat with ultimate batter.
- Serve with sliced strawberries, granola and maple, if desired.