Warm Corn Dip is this sort of delicious and smooth appetizer recipe to serve with chips, crackers, or vegetables! the ideal game day birthday party appetizer ever!
I am usually at the appearance out for appetizer recipes! we love having friends over for a drink or recreation night time and the question i am getting most customarily is “What ought to I bring?” properly, buddies this warm Corn Dip is the answer. it's miles constantly successful, and so easy to make. simply be organized to proportion the recipe, because all and sundry loves it!
The wonderful element approximately this appetizer recipe is that it’s SO smooth. The ingredients are simple, and can be tailored to what you have got on your pantry now, or in case you love a sure spice.
The relaxation of the elements may be switched up relying on what flavors you want! in case you opt for cheddar cheese over Monterey Jack, no hassle! perhaps sub out the Smoked Paprika for a few Cumin. upload a few jalapeños or cayenne if you like things spicy! There are lots of different options for this recipe to make it your personal!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 (15- ounce) cans corn, drained (I like to use the sweet yellow and white corn mix)
- 1 (10- ounce) can Original Ro-Tel, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a small casserole dish (7″x10″) gently with nonstick spray, set apart.
- In a medium blending bowl integrate cream cheese, 1 cup of Monterey Jack, sour cream, corn, Ro-Tel, paprika, garlic powder, and salt stirring until no lumps of cream cheese continue to be.
- unfold the mixture in prepared dish and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until combination is warm and cheese is melted.
- elective – location underneath broiler for about 30 seconds to brown cheese if favored.
- Serve heat with chips, crackers, or greens.