Chicken in a creamy tacky sauce with pieces of jalapeno and hundreds of Sir Francis Bacon. This Jalapeno Popper chicken Casserole is one of the pleasant casseroles ever.
After I decided to make this for dinner I knew I wanted every other jalapeno to slice to place on pinnacle. So I needed to bake the casserole without the sliced jalapenos on pinnacle.
To cook dinner the chicken for this I placed it in a 9 x 13 casserole dish, cowl it with foil, and bake at 350 for approximately forty five mins until it is a hundred and sixty ranges on a meat thermometer. those have been huge chicken breasts. you may want to adjust the time relying on the scale of your hen.
I like to serve this with a green salad however any non-starchy vegetable will paintings as a aspect dish.
- 2 lb chicken breasts cooked and chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup bacon crumbles
- 1/2 cup jalapeno or poblano pepper seeded and diced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/4 cup crumbled bacon
- 1 thinly sliced and seeded jalapeno optional
- Integrate the primary eight casserole elements in a big bowl. blend until clean. add the cooked bird.
- Positioned into a greased casserole dish. top with the reserved cheddar, 1st Baron Verulam, and sliced jalapenos (if the usage of).
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes or until bubbly and warm. Serve with a facet salad.