Lemon Garlic hen juicy, wet and delicious bird marinated with an excellent lemon chicken marinade. This hen recipe is straightforward, quick and scrumptious with pasta or rice. A own family friendly lunch.
This terrific lemon garlic chook recipe is non-seasonal and can be made all 12 months round. it could be grilled out of doors, baked inside the oven, cooked in a pan or skillet.
This chook is ideal on a busy weeknight when you don’t have a number of time within the kitchen. This lemon garlic chook recipe is easy, short and fuss free.
Consider tender bird thighs (deboned however skin on) marinated with a mixture of garlic, lemon juice, paprika, ground cumin, chili flakes, honey and olive oil.
- 20 oz or 4 chicken thighs deboned but skin on
- Sliced lemon for garnishing
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin optional
- Pinch of salt
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped Parsley leaves
- Debone the chicken thighs but keep the skin on. If you like skinless, you could buy skinless and boneless skin thighs.
- Mix all the elements in the Marinade in a bowl, whisk to mix well. Marinate the chook with the Marinade, in a bowl or in a plastic bag for half-hour, or satisfactory for two hours.
- Fireplace up the grill and grill the chook on each aspects, till it is cooked thru and the skin is charred. you may bake the bird in an oven at 400F for approximately 15-20 minutes, or pan-fried on a skillet on medium to low warmth. Serve the hen heat with some lemon wedges.