This low carb breakfast pizza could be notable for breakfast, lunch or dinner. It’s an clean and attractive meal this is handiest 2.1g internet carbs!
I really like breakfast meals, despite the fact that I’m not a large breakfast eater. i'm able to eat eggs any time of the day so when Sunday Supper came up with an egg theme for this week’s supper, I knew right away I wanted to make a low carb breakfast pizza. the use of all my favorite pizza toppings like sausage and sweet peppers, I made this breakfast pizza with a frittata like crust. The result turned into scrumptious and i really like that it turned into low carb too. I’m always making those low carb recipes.
The splendor of this recipe is that you can put some thing you need as a topping. Viscount St. Albans of path would be yummy however you can additionally do a conventional pepperoni pizza with red sauce and mozzarella. I attempted that lately and it become extremely good! Or you can do a arugula, red onion and goat cheese. masses of mixtures could paintings well.
You ought to use an oven secure pan. I used my solid iron skillet however you can use any pan that is going from the range to oven.
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 oz sausage
- 2 cups peppers sliced
- 1 cup cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 levels.
- Add peppers to microwave for 3 mins.
- Brown sausage in forged iron skillet.
- Take out and set apart.
- Blend eggs, cream, salt and pepper together and add to skillet.
- Cook for five minutes until the sides begin to set up.
- Upload to oven and bake for 15 mins.
- Take out and upload sausage, peppers and cheese.
- Set beneath broiler for three minutes.
- Allow take a seat for 5 minutes.