This festive glowing cocktail with cranberry and lime flavor is straightforward to make for excursion visitors!
I’ve observed a fashion in relation to cocktails recently – glowing is in and overly sweet, sugar loaded liquids are out. It’s a fashion I’ll fortunately get on board with, particularly since we constantly have sparking water handy. Adam was my Thanksgiving bartender and he make us those tasty sparkling Cranberry Lime excursion Cocktails.
This cocktail has just three substances; vodka, cranberry juice, and lime flavored sparkling water. you should buy flavored sparkling water at your local grocery store. We always have sparkling water at home for visitors together with limes for the bar cart and cranberry juice so everything turned into on hand.
- 2 ounces vodka (I used Grey Goose)
- 2.5 ounces cranberry juice
- 4 ounces lime flavored sparkling water
- Garnish with a lime wedge and sprig of rosemary!
- Pour components into a shaker and mix properly.
- Pour over ice and garnish with a lime and festive rosemary sprig.