Highly spiced Tuna Spiralized Salad ready in 10 minutes! Spiralized never appeared so right! Omega rich Tuna mixed with spiralized greens in a chili garlic sauce. Low carb and whole 30 pleasant too.
Needless to say, this Springish spiralized salad recipe is one I did now not want to allow slip by means of. It’s one of those budget pleasant staple recipes in our residence. A lunch (meal prep) recipe that’s best for the workweek. Oh, and it takes like 2 seconds to make. No cooking, complete 30 pleasant, and simply plain razzmatazz (that’s word) tasty.
Sweet toddler Spring Turnips.. oh how they complete that crunchy paleo salad goodness. purple turnips, that mild, barely candy flavor is so ideal while paired right in a recipe. They are also top supply of diet C, potassium, and iron! someplace along the way, they got terrible rap among the vegetable garden. It’s time to lead them to shine once more! just gotta pick the right Turnip. *mentioned* if you aren't keen on for turnips, these infant turnips are the ones to begin attempting.
- 3 Sweet Baby Spring Turnips (or 2 regular turnips)
- 1–2 cucumber (1 large or 2 small)
- 1 tsp minced Garlic (about 3 cloves)
- 1/4 cup to 1/3 cup chopped shallot or red onion
- 1/4 cup paleo mayo (see notes for other options)
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1 small chili red pepper or cayenne pepper – sliced
- 2–3 tbsp olive oil with a pinch of ground chili pepper mixed in it
- salt/pepper to taste
- cilantro to garnish
- red pepper flakes or a pinch of cayenne to top
- 5 ounces wild caught canned tuna (drained)
- Wash and dry your vegetables.
- Subsequent spiralize your turnips and cucumbers. place in a bowl collectively with a pinch of salt and cowl. area in fridge even as you are making the sauce.
- In any other bowl, mix together your mayo (we use paleo logo), mustard powder, lemon juice, garlic, onion, and salt/pepper (to taste). Set aside.
- Drain your tuna and vicinity in a bowl to split pieces.
- Next blend up your olive oil with a pinch of chili pepper in it.
- Cast off your cucumber and turnip spiralized veggies from refrigerator. Drain any extra water from the bowl and pat vegetables dry with a towel. try this some instances until water is removed.
- Vicinity spiralized veggies in a bowl and blend in mayo aggregate. upload your tuna and chili red pepper to the bowl and mix once more.
- Drizzle your olive oil with chili pepper on top. Cilantro to garnish.
- Extra lemon, salt/pepper, and crimson pepper flakes to flavor if preferred.
- Serve. Refrigerate leftovers in the refrigerator for up to three days.