These seared steak bites are cubes of sirloin steak cooked to perfection in a garlic butter sauce. An easy meal or celebration snack that’s ready in only mins!
In case you’ve got meat enthusiasts for your lifestyles, you need to strive these garlic butter steak bites. They’re exquisite simply eaten out of the pan with toothpicks, or serve them over mashed potatoes for a hearty dinner option.
Enhance your hand in case you love steak! those steak bites are a superb fun manner to get your meat fix, my youngsters ask for them constantly. not to say, steak and garlic butter are just a perfect aggregate, wouldn’t you compromise?
This recipe uses sirloin steak cut into small portions. I selected sirloin because it’s smooth and flavorful, however it’s no longer tremendous costly. different notable picks might be tenderloin, rib eye, or new york strip steak. The steak pieces are cooked with olive oil, butter, garlic, salt, pepper and sprinkled with parsley. That’s it!
- 1 1/4 lbs sirloin steak cut into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- Warmth the olive oil in a large pan over high warmth. Season the steak with salt and pepper to taste.
- Region the steak inside the pan in a unmarried layer; you may should paintings in batches relying on the dimensions of your pan. cook for 3-four minutes, stirring every so often, until golden brown. Repeat with last meat if wanted.
- Upload the butter and garlic to the pan; cook dinner for 1-2 mins, stirring to coat the meat inside the sauce.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.