Espresso Smoothie A wholesome protein-packed smoothie filled with the flavors of coffee and vanilla.
This smoothie is my new favourite! it's far thick and creamy and packed with the flavors of espresso and vanilla.
The coffee taste comes from espresso powder and coffee yogurt. The vanilla taste comes from vanilla almond milk, vanilla protein powder, and a touch of vanilla extract.
This coffee smoothie gives simply the proper quantity of caffeine to get you going inside the morning or to get you thru your afternoon droop. Plus, the protein will maintain you full and satisfied for hours.
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder or instant coffee powder I would guess a shot of espresso would work too. I haven't tried it.
- 1/4 cup coffee flavored yogurt I used Chobani Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- Sweetener/sugar/honey to taste this is personal preference
- Region all components in a blender and manner until clean. Serve right now.