A short, easy and engaging beef enchilada skillet covered in melted cheese!
These days i've a cheesy pork enchilada tortellini skillet recipe to percentage and it’s brief, clean, hearty and full of flavour!
Whilst you are looking forward to the water to boil to cook dinner the tortellini, you cook some floor red meat, upload taco seasoning, add enchilada sauce (or salsa) together with your favored enchilada ingredients like beans, corn, etc. before adding the tortellini, covering with cheese and baking until the cheese has melted! Yum!
It’s difficult to face up to those enchilada flavours, specially when included in melted cheese and crowned with sour cream! This skillet dish makes for the ideal weeknight meal that everybody will revel in!
- 8 ounces tortellini (gluten-free for gluten-free)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 cup water (or beef broth)
- 2 cups enchilada sauce (or salsa)
- 1 (15 ounce can) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (or Monterey jack, etc.) shredded
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 green onions, sliced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Begin cooking the tortellini as directed on package.
- Meanwhile cook the floor red meat in a huge skillet earlier than draining any excess grease.
- Blend within the seasoning followed by way of the water, enchilada sauce, the tortellini, beans and corn into the beef and bring to a simmer.
- Top with the cheese, region beneath the broiler till the cheese has melted, approximately 2-3 minutes, before topping with bitter cream, green onions and cilantro and enjoying!