Purple Pie Cookie Cups are the right end result to a red pie yearning! these pain ninepenny desserts are preconditioned in five complaints and are certain to end swiftly!
On a author thoughtful examine, I discovered that my children do advanced with one on one behave dates and they pauperism measure with their friends unconnected from their sisters! sufficient to puddle them these toothsome Redness Pie Cake Cups, which they straightaway indraw.
In preference to swear off parties and play dates and social engagements of any type I’ve determined to study from this one. things like don’t allow each youngster invite 2 pals (anyone is aware of that three’s a crowd!) and don’t serve carrots at a celebration (I absolutely heard, “CARROTS? At a party??” from one in every of their friends)! additionally, if you don’t need every kid to consume 4 cookies, don’t have them each beautify four cookies and, in case you don’t need to spend your afternoon watching performs and dance performances, don’t have a stage in your basement!!
Sufficient to make them these delicious Cherry Pie Cookie Cups, which they instantly inhaled. I don’t blame them….they’re cherry pie meets sugar cookie with a delicious drizzle on pinnacle. How should they resist??
- 1 16.5 oz. roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 1 21 oz. can cherry pie filling
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1-2 Tbsp. milk
- Divide cookie dough in 1/2; cut every half of into 12 slices.
- Generously spray 1 mini muffin tin (24 cups) with cooking spray.
- Roll each slice into a ball, then roll in sugar and region every ball into a muffin cup.
- Bake at 350 tiers for 15 minutes.
- Take away from oven; press down the middle of each cookie cup gently to make a small indentation.
- Fill each with 1 Tbsp. cherry pie filling.
- Go back to oven and bake a further three-five minutes.
- Cool slightly; dispose of from pans.
- Drizzle with a mixture of powdered sugar, melted butter and milk.
- Store in fridge.