A clean and crisp strawberry poppyseed salad with spiralized cucumbers and feta salad all topped with a fruity poppyseed dressing!
This salad is perfection. an appropriate manner to kick off any meal, date night time or family vacation.
I am loving the cucumber in this salad. So crisp. So clean. And oh so exclusive than arugula, romaine or spinach you usually discover friending strawberries. Plus, its spiralized! It routinely makes the entirety more fun.
Then there's feta. i love feta for plenty reasons. Its salty and creaminess are so flavorful that a bit bit goes a long manner. The sparkling strawberries provide a sweetness to cut the saltiness and crispiness and to tie this salad together.
- 2 large cucumbers, spiralized using Blade A
- 4 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup feta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Poppyseed Dressing (I love Panera's)
- In a huge bowl, toss cucumbers and strawberries collectively.
- Divide among four plates, sprinkle with feta and pour 2 tablespoons dressing over each salad and serve at once!