Switch the tortilla chips for garlicky toasts with this top-rated recipe for Guacamole Bruschetta!
As a California lady at heart, i can find any excuse to revel in selfmade guacamole. This time I’ve placed a spin on my conventional guac by using serving it up as the centerpiece on this simply scrumptious bruschetta recipe.
And how can you cross incorrect with this arsenal of taste-packed substances? The crunchy French bread serves as the appropriate host to the avocado mixture, which is overflowing with clean lime juice, tomatoes and chopped cilantro.
- 1/2 loaf French bread
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tomatoes, medium chopped
- 2 avocados, medium chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to four hundred°F.
- Slice the French bread at the diagonal into ½" rounds and place on a baking sheet.
- Toast the sliced bread within the oven for three mins, then flip every piece over and toast an additional three mins.
- Do away with the toasted bread from the oven and without delay rub with the clove of garlic (it works great to first reduce a small tip off the garlic clove in order that the oils will seep out).
- Brush the tops of the garlic-rubbed toasts with olive oil and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the chopped tomatoes, avocado, onion, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper. mix together lightly making sure the avocado is nicely lined inside the lime juice.
- Spoon a portion of the combination onto each of the garlic toasts and serve.