Highlight this Iced Blackberry Infused Earl grey Tea with it’s rich, plum shade and sweet, vibrant flavor as a stunning addition to your summer season table.
A short way to characteristic the season’s clean fruit, this beautiful Iced Blackberry Infused Early grey Tea takes less than five minutes to put together.
Earl gray is black tea with bergamot oil and it’s gaining popularity with more than just the afternoon tea crowd. With the fitness blessings of earl gray, it’s smooth to peer why. Earl gray tea.
With a bit touch of cream, it’s like blackberry pie a la mode in a tumbler! ideal for an afternoon choose me up, a summer season luncheon, or garden celebration.
- 1 pint fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup sugar or honey
- 8 bags earl grey tea or 4 tablespoons loose leaf tea
- 5 cups water
- 5 cups ice
- 1/2 cup cream (optional)
- Location 1/2 pint of blackberries in a unmarried layer on baking sheet, cover and freeze.
- Bring 5 cups of water to a boil.
- Vicinity remaining half pint of blackberries in a big bowl with sugar. weigh down until broken up slightly.
- Upload unfastened leaf tea to the overwhelmed blackberry combination or upload tea luggage.
- Pour warm water over mixture and permit steep for most effective five minutes. Be cautious no longer to steep longer or your tea may also become sour.
- Region five cups of ice in a huge serving pitcher and stress blackberry infused tea over ice.
- The ice will soften and without delay cool the tea.
- Upload frozen blackberries before serving to keep the tea cold, however now not watered down.
- Upload cream and sprigs of clean or dried lavender flowers (optional).