This No-Bake power Bites recipe is easy to make, full of experience-exact ingredients, and so irresistibly delicious!
This no bake power bites recipe has been on everyday rotation in my house. And for a person who doesn’t dig recipe repeats or leftovers all that often, that’s pronouncing something. I make a massive batch as a minimum once a month, and love popping them as an clean breakfast, a short snack, a pop of protein before a exercising, or maybe now and again as a sweet dessert.
I've to say that the authentic recipe for these No Bake strength Bites continues to be my fav, To make the no bake energy bites, just stir all of those substances collectively in a massive bowl until mixed. (Or if you get uninterested in using a spoon, simply use your palms.
Then as soon as the aggregate has cooled barely, shape it however you please, and refrigerate in an airtight storage box. i love shaping my strength bites into 1-inch balls, however you may make yours smaller or large. Or if you’d alternatively, you could press the combination into a baking dish lined with parchment paper and you make electricity bars instead of bites. something sounds true to you!
- 1 cup (dry) oatmeal (I used old-fashioned oats)
- 2/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup ground flax seeds
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips (or vegan chocolate chips)
- 1/3 cup honey or agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until very well mixed. cowl and let chill inside the fridge for half an hour.
- Once chilled, roll into balls of whatever size you would love. (Mine were about 1″ in diameter.) keep in an airtight field and hold refrigerated for up to one week.
- Makes approximately 20-25 balls.