This Salmon in Roasted Pepper Sauce makes an in reality delicious meal, worth of a special event. Make this easy one-pan dinner in only 20 mins!
I'm so excited to share this deliciousness with you, guys! It’s clearly, actually, certainly tasty. The high-quality component is this Salmon in Roasted Pepper Sauce doesn’t require any fancy ingredients and won’t take a lot of it slow.
You’ll want some roasted red peppers for this recipe. you may use keep-sold, jarred roasted peppers, or roast the peppers yourself. both alternatives work properly, so the selection is yours.
If you choose to buy jarred roasted peppers, they may be bought in all big grocery shops, normally positioned in the pickle aisle, or somewhere subsequent to olives.
- 2 salmon fillets skin on (about 1 lb.)
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 3 cloves garlic finely diced
- 4 oz. roasted red peppers diced
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup Half & Half or heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes or to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat. prepare dinner the salmon fillets flesh-aspect down first, for 5 mins on every side, or until cooked to your liking. once cooked, put off them from the pan and set apart.
- To the same pan, upload butter and garlic. prepare dinner for 1 minute, upload the roasted peppers, and cook for two more mins.
- Upload the spinach and permit it to wilt.
- Lessen the warmth to low, and upload half of & half, Parmesan, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Stir and bring to a simmer.
- Go back the salmon to the pan and spoon the sauce over each filet.
- Serve over pasta, rice, or steamed veggies.