This Berry Salad is summer season in a bowl. It’s bright and refreshing, calls for hardly ever any slicing and all of the ingredients may be prepped beforehand of time for an smooth, strain-loose potluck salad aspect. you can personalize the Berry Salad with your preferred substances or some thing you have got in your lawn!
This isn’t just any Berry Salad, this Berry Salad recipe is is loaded with candied pistachios, creamy feta and a silky Strawberry Poppy Seed Dressing! due to the fact in my view, each salad desires cheese and nuts and the fine dressing with a purpose to be remarkable. And we only aim for notable here at Carlsbad Cravings.
The salted, roasted, candied pistachios and the creamy, salty feta are the crowning jewels in the Berry Salad that perfectly balance the the sweet enveloping Creamy Strawberry Poppy Seed Dressing. i take advantage of my five Minute Caramelized Nuts Recipe for the caramelized pistachios- so you guessed it they most effective take five mins and are so well worth it.
You can alternative the pistachios for caramelized almonds or walnuts as properly. if you are going for walks short on time, you may pass the caramelizing of the nuts altogether and just use simple nuts however you'll also be skipping out on a few serious YUM. you may additionally prep the nuts days in advance so that you could have all of them equipped to go and are by no means tempted to skip this crowning jewel.
Berry Spinach Salad
- 10 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup strawberries sliced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced then quartered
- 1 sweet apple chopped or thinly sliced
- 1 Kiwi peeled, sliced and quartered (optional)
Creamy Strawberry Poppy Seed Dressing
- 5.3 oz container strawberry yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsps sour cream
- 2 Tbsps milk
- 3 Tbsps sugar
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp dry minced onion flakes (optional)
- 1/2 Recipe Caramelized roasted and salted pistachios
- 1/3 cup feta cheese crumbles
- Caramelize pistachios in step with directions. Set apart.
- Add all of the Strawberry Poppy Seed Dressing ingredients (except the poppy seeds and sesame seeds) in your blender; combo till easy. upload poppy seeds and sesame seeds and pulse till combined. For a tangier dressing, upload greater vinegar, for sweeter, add greater sugar. upload additional milk to skinny if preferred. keep within the fridge while you put together salad.
- Integrate Spinach Salad ingredients in a massive bowl and toss to mix. If serving entire salad at once, drizzle with favored amount of dressing and toss to coat. If there is probably leftovers, drizzle dressing on character salad servings. Season with freshly ground salt and pepper to taste.