Searching out brief and easy party meals? 3-element Crescent Sausage Bites are high-quality simple and continually a celebration hit!
Experience frame-warming comfort food, of course. Like those first-rate easy three-element Crescent Sausage Bites ... made with hot sausage.
I just vary the scale I reduce the squares to fit the event small bites for events, and larger squares for breakfast/brunch or dinner.
As yummy as those are, it's first-rate that they are fantastic clean to make, too. With just three simple ingredients, you could bake up a batch of these tasty Crescent Sausage Bites in a jiff.
- 1 lb. hot sausage (pork or turkey)
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- Dash salt & ground black pepper
- In a saute pan, brown sausage; drain. upload a sprint of salt and pepper. combo in cream cheese till the cream cheese is melted.
- Unroll one package of crescent rolls and vicinity on a baking sheet. with your hands, lightly press the seams together to seal them. unfold the sausage aggregate evenly over the crescent roll dough, leaving approximately a half of-inch border alongside the edges.
- Unroll the final bundle of crescent rolls and area on pinnacle of the sausage aggregate. Press the rims collectively to seal. gently press the seams together.
- Bake at 375 stages for about 20 mins, or until crescent roll dough is golden brown.
- Reduce into small squares and serve. (A pizza cutter makes in reality quick and easy work of the cutting.)