Scrumptious, wealthy and creamy, with all of the substances you love in a banana split, this no-bake Banana cut up dessert may be one you make over and over.
And, extra importantly, while it’s hot outside, the final element you want to do is crank up your oven and sweat it out within the kitchen!
I can’t consider a higher one for summer time with all the grillin’ and chillin’ that goes on. after you make this scrumptious, wealthy, creamy and no-bake banana split dessert, you'll make it time and again.
Most importantly – it’s absolutely no-bake. truely no oven time is required, which makes it best for the summer season whilst you don’t need to heat up the kitchen, and additionally perfect for whilst you want a quick dessert that you could throw collectively in very little time.
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 box graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cups butter, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (16 ounces) container Cool-Whip, thawed or 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (4 ounces) jar maraschino cherries, stemmed
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
- hot fudge sauce, slightly warmed
- 1 tablespoon rainbow sprinkles
- In a medium bowl, integrate graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Firmly press into a crust inside the backside of 9×13 glass or porcelain dish, allow it kick back in the freezer for about 10 minutes to firm up.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese, 1/4 cups butter, and the powdered sugar until creamy, approximately five minutes.
- Don’t be tempted to add milk, it will take a few minutes, however the mixture will blend up perfectly!
- Spread the cream cheese combination over the cooled graham cracker crust.
- Add a layer of sliced bananas over the cream cheese combination.
- Unfold pineapple chunks calmly over the bananas.
- Lightly spread the Cool-Whip over the pineapple-banana layer using a rubber spatula.
- Garnish with the pecans/walnuts and maraschino cherries.
- Drizzle the chocolate fudge over the dessert after which sprinkle the rainbow sprinkles over the surface.
- Kick back for at least 4 hours before cutting to allow the layers to set.