BBQ chicken stuffed candy Potatoes are an smooth, wholesome, gluten-loose, and dairy-loose weeknight dinner recipe the entire family will enjoy! This crammed candy potatoes recipe can also without difficulty be made Paleo and Whole30.
After i found it become viable to make an immediately Pot sweet Potato my thoughts started to surprise what number of new recipe creations I should make with them.
In this recipe I used candy potatoes that were about 1/2 pound every, totaling 2 pounds of candy potatoes.
Maintaining your potatoes the equal size guarantees all the sweet potatoes cook at a similar price and are done at the equal time!
- 4 cooked sweet potatoes about ½ pound each
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pound chicken breasts pounded thin, cut into 4 portions
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ¾ cup BBQ sauce original
- ½ red onion finely diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cilantro finely chopped
- Cheese optional
- Dill pickle relish optional
- Pickled jalapenos optional
- Cook dinner sweet potatoes within the on the spot Pot or in the oven.
- In a massive skillet over medium warmth add olive oil and hen breasts.
- Cowl with a lid and cook dinner for 10-12 minutes, flipping bird breasts halfway through.
- Once chook is absolutely cooked, shred with a fork and upload BBQ sauce. Stir till combined.
- Serve BBQ bird in cooked candy potatoes with diced crimson onion, salt, pepper, cilantro, cheese, and have fun with. enjoy!