This blueberry muffins recipe will quickly come to be your preferred breakfast recipe keeper! it's miles ideal if you attempting to find delicious,clean and smooth breakfast idea!!
Maybe I could try chocolate frosting I thought to myself one time. another time it might be a variant with strawberries and white frosting and so on and so on. step by step my desserts became the beyond.
Hmmm a sincerely accurate idea. You haven’t made them for years. I could honestly use a change in my menu, who constantly made brief sandwiches at the same time as being in a rush about some thing for work.
Of route, you can consider that the part of Blueberry muffins intended for breakfast became visibly smaller in a remember of mins!
For Blueberry Muffins:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs ( or 3 small)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/3 cups blueberries-fresh or frozen(thawed)-divided( 1 cup goes in the batter and 1 1/3 cup for topping)
- 1–2 tablespoon flour
For Streusel Topping:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 stick salted butter-melted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400F tiers and line trendy muffin pan with paper liners and set apart.
- To make the crumb topping in a small bowl, whisk collectively flour, sugar and cinnamon, add melted butter and stir with a fork until crumbly and set apart.
- To make the truffles in a big bowl stir together flour, baking powder and salt and set apart.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and granulated sugar until mixed. Whisk in yogurt, oil, and vanilla extract (combination ought to be pale and yellow)
- Fold wet components into dry elements and mix everything together by means of hand.
- In a small bowl sprinkle 1 cup blueberries with 1-2 tablespoon flour and toss them till all blueberries are coated with skinny layer of flour and then fold them really lightly inside the batter.
- Spoon batter into organized muffin tins, filling approximately 2/three of each cup. cowl the batter with the closing blueberries and then cover the blueberries generously with streusel topping.
- Place them within the oven and reduce the warmth at 375F , bake about 18-20 mins or till the toothpick inserted inside the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 mins within the pan then dispose of muffins and cool on a wire rack.