Those Blueberry Pancake Bites are great easy and best for at the cross breakfasts. A chunk sized pancake chew loaded with blueberries (or whichever blend-for your opt for).
Region them in a cup and ship the kiddos off to highschool with a warm, clean and tasty breakfast. for the reason that our French Toast Cups are this kind of hit with my kiddos. additionally our Blueberry Pancake French Toast Casserole is so high-quality tasty. I knew those Pancake Bites have been positive to delight.
We whipped up a batch of these Pancake Bites very quickly. I made a few batches after all of us gave their approval. I wanted extras to toss in the freezer for the kiddos to have for short and clean breakfast on school days. I decided to make some small baggies of icing too. perfect to microwave earlier than heading out.
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 beaten Egg
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp melted Butter
- 40 (1/2 cup) Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray donut hole pan with nonstick spray.
- Whisk collectively flour, baking powder and sugar.
- Stir collectively egg, vanilla, milk and butter.
- Upload wet substances to dry components
- Fill every hole 2/three full and press 2 blueberries in every hollow space.
- Bake 12 minutes then flip every hollow and bake for any other three mins.
- Serve with syrup, glaze or dusted in powdered sugar, if favored.