This breakfast sandwich is cheesy, juicy, clean and so darn delicious! All you want is five minutes, five elements and 1 pan – best for breakfast on-the-move!
This breakfast sandwich is loaded with eggs, ham and cheese and is hugged with the aid of a heat English muffin that toasts in the equal pan. And it is able to all be cozied up between your palms… Yuuum!
You could easily scale this recipe up or down depending on what number of mouths you’re feeding.
- 1 english muffin cut in half
- 2 eggs
- 2-4 slices of ham we love black forest but any kind will do
- 1/3 cup finely shredded cheese we used Mexican cheese
- 1 tsp chives finely chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp olive oil or butter to saute
- Warmth a massive non-stick pan over medium heat and drizzle with 1 Tbsp oil.
- Location your Engish muffin on half of of the pan cut-aspect down. Crack 2 eggs aspect through side on the alternative 1/2 of the pan and wreck the yolks with a spatula.
- Once eggs are primarily cooked thru, sprinkle tops with salt and pepper to flavor, 1 tsp sparkling chives and 1/2 of shredded cheese. region toasted english cakes reduce-facet-down over the eggs and lightly press at the tops with a spatula.
- Flip the sandwich over (egg-side-up). vicinity ham over 1/2 of your sandwich and top with more cheese. Fold the sandwich collectively and and remove from warmness.