Cauliflower and buffalo sauce collide to create those tasty Cauliflower Buffalo Bites that make for healthy & a laugh sport day grub!
Those Whole30-friendly Cauliflower Buffalo Bites are made with our selfmade Buffalo Sauce and dipped into our popular Paleo home made Ranch. They’re really pretty simple to make and you can prepare the ranch and buffalo sauce up to 3 days earlier.
It’s continually a plus when you could prep elements for a recipe a day or two ahead because it way less time inside the kitchen inside the future and extra time to spend with family or friends.
- 1 large head of cauliflower, stems removed (or 2 – 10 oz. bag cauliflower florets)
- 1/3 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. ghee
- 1 Tbsp. coconut aminos
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper (optional)
- Ranch for dipping (Homemade Ranch or Whole30 Compliant)
- Parsley or green onions, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 tiers. Line baking sheet with parchment.
- Make buffalo sauce by setting small saucepan over medium warmness and adding the new sauce, ghee, coconut aminos, apple cider vinegar, garlic powder and optionally available cayenne. as soon as ghee is melted, whisk well to combine or transfer to small food processor or blender and system till easy.
- In a large bowl combine the cauliflower florets and 1/4-1/three cup of the buffalo sauce. Toss to coat.
- Switch cauliflower to the sheet pan and bake for 15-17 min tossing 1/2 thru baking time.
- Whilst carried out, get rid of from oven, switch to serving dish and drizzle with final buffalo sauce. top with green onions and/or parsley and serve with ranch for dipping.