Cheesy chicken Quesadillas : This cheesy hen quesadillas recipe is creamy and amazing smooth to make with one greater unique scrumptious factor blanketed. It’s an clean meal your family will love.
My boys love Tex Mex the whole lot. So this week, after I wanted to whip up something brief and smooth, I went with those cheesy bird quesadillas because they’re hearty and full of all the ones exceptional Tex Mex flavors we like.
Here’s the first-rate mystery, although, to this one. For the cheesy chook quesadillas, I additionally add a bit cream cheese. That’s some other quick tip that’s makes a massive distinction for brief and easy hen. most recipes I’ve used in the beyond had been a bit too dry for my taste or too soggy whilst adding extra salsa.
That’s why I add a touch of the cream cheese. It makes the chook mixture first-class and creamy and spreads well on every tortilla. With all this flavor and creaminess, you don’t even need guacamole or bitter cream. all of the creamy goodness on those tacky fowl quesadillas is already packed inside.
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken, shredded
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- dash of salt
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat the primary six elements in a large skillet over medium heat until cream cheese is melted and mixed at some point of the aggregate.
- Lightly brush one aspect of each tortilla with butter and location (butter aspect down) on baking sheet.
- Spread about 1/3 cup of chook combination on one half of of the tortilla and then cover with an awesome sprinkling of the cheese.
- Fold over each tortilla and bake for approximately 10 mins until barely crisp and lightly brown.
- Cut into wedges and revel in!