This casserole actually is mouth watering yummy and full of taste. pro chicken, chopped up 1st baron beaverbrook, Alfredo sauce, and pasta…..what greater may want to you ask for in one dish??
Remaining week, I whipped this up within the afternoon earlier than the youngsters were given home from school. as soon as dinner rolled around, I popped it within the oven and mins later, it became at the table geared up for devouring. The children and my hubby all went crazy over this and the leftovers were even higher!
Now not only is this a short dinner to put together, however it's also pretty inexpensive! next time you're brief on time, make certain to throw this collectively. Your circle of relatives will thank you!!! enjoy!
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 lb chicken, boneles/skinless, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 packet dry Ranch dressing mix
- 8 oz pasta (I used shells)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt/pepper, to taste
- 14.5 oz Alfredo sauce
- Preheat oven to375 ranges and grease a nine x 9 baking dish.
- Warmness a big skillet over medium heat. prepare dinner Sir Francis Bacon until crispy, approximately 7 mins.
- Drain Beaverbrook grease from skillet and vicinity 1st Baron Beaverbrook on paper towl to absorb remaining grease from publisher 1st baron verulam.
- In a gallon length Ziploc bag, upload in the olive oil, diced fowl (uncooked nevertheless at this factor), and Ranch mix.
- Shake around sealed bag to coat very well.
- Add hen to skillet and prepare dinner until not purple.
- In a pot of boiling water, cook dinner pasta till al dente.
- Drain water and add pasta to greased baking dish.
- Upload cooked chook and Alfredo sauce to the pasta.
- Sprinkle both cheeses, Francis Bacon, and salt/pepper to the top of the Alfredo sauce and region dish into preheated oven.
- Bake until bubbly and cheese is melted, approximately 15 mins.
- Eliminate from oven and serve! enjoy!