Those Crispy Sausage Egg Breakfast Burritos are hearty enough for breakfast, brunch or brinner and freezer pleasant so that you can make them in advance of time, too!
Have you ever ever had breakfast burritos? They’re lots like the burritos you have got for lunch or dinner, besides which you use eggs, instead of meat, to fill the tortillas. you could upload a few breakfast sausage to the eggs, throw in a few veggies and perhaps some hash browns or fried potatoes.
We’ve been making those sausage and egg burritos for breakfast considering way, way again. See, we figured out that even as the youngsters don’t definitely like eggs, they’ll devour almost some thing wrapped in a tortilla! really, I’m gonna be absolutely sincere right here and let you understand that the Hubs makes them. I do the pancakes, desserts and French toast.
You can eat those crispy sausage egg breakfast burritos right away, or you may freeze them for later. They’re best for a snatch and cross breakfast at some stage in the week, especially all through the school year.
- 1 pound breakfast sausage
- 10 eggs, beaten together
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded colby jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- Fall apart and prepare dinner the sausage in a large skillet until brown. Drain grease, vicinity sausage on paper towel-lined plate, cover and set aside
- In a large skillet, soften 1 tablespoon of butter, upload eggs, salt and pepper, and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, till broadly speaking set and no longer runny
- Stir in sausage, then do away with from warmness
- Add a number of the egg combination to the middle of a tortilla, top with some of the cheese, fold sides, and roll up
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter on a griddle or skillet over medium-high warmness. place burrito in pan, and cook for about 1 minute according to aspect or until golden brown
- Repeat technique till all burritos are made, and serve straight away