I have a splendidly easy and excellent tasting crock pot recipe for you all today!
Those sandwiches are seriously super delicious. The chicken is sluggish cooked in a top notch sweet and sour, Hawaiian sauce. Shredded and positioned on a bun, the hen is crowned with a exceptional coleslaw that gives the sandwich each fantastic texture and taste.
Hope a number of you get a chance to strive them. they are ideal for summer.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 Tb butter
- 1/4 C flour
- 2 C pineapple juice
- 1 C brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 C ketchup
- 1 Tb soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 3 pounds chicken breasts
- 1 1/3 C mayonnaise (I used Best Foods Light)
- 1/4 C apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 C sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) bag of coleslaw salad mix
- 6-8 rolls
- In a large deep skillet, soften the butter. add the onions and prepare lunch until translucent.
- In a separate bowl whisk collectively the pineapple juice, brown sugar, garlic, ketchup, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, onion powder and ginger.
- To the skillet, add the flour and stir it in. it'll appearance form of pasty.
- Add the pineapple juice combination to the skillet and stir. allow it to return to a simmer while stirring and cook it for 5 minutes. it'll begin to thicken up for you.
- Region the fowl in a three-4 quart crock pot. Pour the sauce over the pinnacle. cowl and cook lunch on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove the fowl from the crock pot and shred with forks. add it back to the crock pot and allow it to cook lunch for any other half-hour.
- Top make the coleslaw, stir collectively the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, ground mustard, onion powder, salt and pepper. Pour it over the the top of the coleslaw mix and stir to mix.
- Serve the chicken, topped with coleslaw on a pleasant roll.