I’m all about easy pie recipes which are short and don’t require plenty of substances. This banana cream pie recipe is certainly one of my top selections, in addition to my strawberry cream pie and mint chocolate cream pie.
One in every of my very preferred pies is banana cream pie. My husband’s grandma makes banana cream pie for Thanksgiving each yr (together with approximately a dozen other pies) and it’s always the child’s favorite. i used to be bowled over after I heard it changed into so easy to make!
This banana cream pie recipe is so easy and if you love bananas, you are bound to like this pie too. It’s light, fluffy and complete of scrumptious banana taste. Plus it’s made with just five easy elements…one being a field of immediately banana pudding mix. It surely doesn’t get any less difficult than this banana cream pie with jello pudding!
Yes! The banana cream pie wishes to chill for at least 3 hours earlier than serving with a purpose to set, so it’s even better if you could let it set in a single day! just make the banana cream pie in line with commands after which location in the refrigerate in a single day. when prepared to serve, top with whipped cream and fresh bananas.
- 5.1 ounces instant banana pudding (1 box)
- 1 1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1 cup cool whip
- 2-3 medium bananas (cut into 1/4 inch slices)
- 1 graham cracker crust or pie crust (premade)
- Whisk pudding and milk in a bowl for 2-three minutes, or till it has thickened. Fold in Cool Whip and sliced bananas. Then pour the filling into the pie.
- Relax at least three hours before serving. Garnish with the ultimate cool whip (or whipped cream) and sparkling bananas.