Gotta love fried pickles. I suggest, those are critically top! they are one of those appetizers that i can fall for again and again.
I’m no longer commonly a big fried meals lover, just because I try to consume more healthy foods whilst i've the choice. but, every now and then I’ll give into the complete flavor factor that is fried food and indulge.
I discern I’m now not doing something gluttonous if I only partake from time to time. And allow me inform you, these Copycat Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles are absolutely really worth the indulgence.
Simple meals recipes like this are what existence is all approximately. As in–there are a few simple pleasures in life that want to be indulged in.
FOR THE DIP:
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp horseradish
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1/4 tsp Cajun seasoning
FOR THE PICKLES:
- Vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt
- 2 cups dill pickles, drained and sliced
- Preheat oil to 375 ranges.
- In a small bowl, blend all of the dip components. Set aside.
- Region approximately 1 1/2” of vegetable oil in a extensive pot and warmth over medium high warmth.
- In a medium bowl, blend flour, Cajun seasoning, oregano, basil, pepper and salt.
- Depending on how huge your pot is, you could should fry the pickles in 2 batches. You don’t want the pickles to overlap once they’re frying, so make certain you have got sufficient area.
- Coat the pickles with the flour combination and shake off excess. gently add the pickles to the oil, one after the other.
- Fry for approximately 2-3 mins or till golden brown. take away pickles with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towel. Repeat with another batch, if important.
- Serve right away with dipping sauce.