This clean No Bake Snickers Cheesecake is one of these cakes you’ll simply preserve coming again to! It’s SO smooth to make, it’s deliciously candy, and it’s were given the suitable cheesecake flavour without all of the strain! And it functions all of us’s favored chocolate bar: Snickers! For an ultra creamy, decadent dessert without all of the paintings of a baked cheesecake, try this smooth No Bake Snickers Cheesecake!
You’ll realize that our own family enjoys healthful, healthy food nearly all of the time after which we throw in a virtually top deal with now and again, simply to maintain it actual. because nobody can eat kale and spinach all of the time, am I proper?
And as a lot as i might love kale and spinach there’s just some thing approximately a pleasant big slice of cheesecake that gets me every time. I always choose savoury meals over candy ones and on the subject of dessert cheesecake always wins because it’s the suitable balance of flavours with a not-too-sweet creamy texture.
It’s virtually the nice dessert ever in my humble opinion. And whilst i like a good new york fashion cheesecake or another type of cheesecake for that remember, a good, selfmade no-bake cheesecake will constantly be my favourite.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 600 grams cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups whipped cream plus extra for garnish
- 3 snickers bars chopped, plus extra for garnish
- caramel sauce for garnish optional
- Integrate the graham cracker crumbs and the melted butter in a bowl till the butter is absorbed.
- Press the graham cracker mixture into the lowest of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth the use of a hand mixer.
- Upload the powdered sugar and cocoa powder and beat till they are completely included.
- Fold within the whipped cream with a rubber spatula just until no white streaks stay.
- Fold within the chopped Snickers bars and pour the filling into the springform pan on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Freeze the cake for at least 2 hours (or overnight).
- After the cake has set, permit it sit down out at room temperature for 20-25 minutes before freeing the springform pan.
- Garnish with whipped cream, caramel sauce, and some pieces of chopped Snickers bar. Slice and serve right away.