Garlic Parmesan Baked Steak Fries – so clean, geared up in about half-hour. an appropriate facet dish to all your burgers, warm puppies & outdoor BBQ amusing. delicious!
A conventional french fry is thinner & generally doesn’t have the skins left on. Steak fries, however, are a thicker reduce & have that scrumptious pores and skin left on there no longer only for introduced nutrients however it provides a depth & crispness that you may’t locate with different fries.
In case you are a potato lover of any kind, i would care to project that steak fries are extra your pace than a traditional fry. You get a lot more of that amazing potato taste, all salty & seasoned to perfection. With those, we brought granulated garlic & parmesan cheese, which turned into absolutely delectable.
- 6-7 medium russet potatoes - cleaned & cut into fry size pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1-2 tbsp granulated garlic
- 1-2 tsp table salt or fine Kosher salt
- 1 tbsp parsley
- Preheat oven to 450 levels
- Line large baking sheet with foil & spray lightly with cooking spray
- Toss all ingredients together in a massive bowl
- unfold out coated potatoes on prepated baking sheet
- Bake 15 minutes
- Do away with from oven & flip fries over & return to oven for an additional 25-30 minutes, or till brown & crispy on the out of doors
- Dispose of & sprinkle with extra salt if favored - serve without delay