I am so excited to proportion this recipe with you guys today! It’s a recipe this is SO easy to make and one the kids in reality loved.
It’s for hot canine Nuggets! I had spotted a comparable recipe in one of my many Paula Deen magazines and knew I needed to deliver it a attempt. Hers seemed a bit more complicated, so I desired to make it more easy. fortuitously, we cherished the way it turned out and are excited to have a new recipe everyone within the family loves.
You spot, we’re now not brilliant fancy around these elements and have a tendency to have warm puppies or corn dogs each month. due to the fact we've them each month, I sense adore it gets a bit uninteresting so I wanted on the way to attempt a “new edition” of this conventional meal and changed into pleased at how easy and delicious they have been.
In truth, they're so easy even the children can help cause them to. All you genuinely need to do is slice up the new puppies, wrap them in small pieces of crescent dough and also you’re performed. clean, proper?
- 5 hot dogs
- 1 can crescent rolls
- ketchup and mustard for dipping
- Start via preheating you oven to four hundred ranges.
- Slice your hot puppies into thin portions (ours were about half inch every). Set apart.
- Roll out your crescent dough and press the seams together.
- Reduce into eight strips. Then reduce lengthwise into 8 greater strips. You must turn out to be with sixty four 1.five inch x .5 inch portions.
- Wrap the hot dogs inside the crescent pieces and vicinity on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 9 mins. Serve warm. experience!