Well-known skillet fowl in a sundried tomato parmesan cream sauce with clean basil.it's going to definitely encourage marriage proposals!
It's far chook breasts sauteed in olive oil and seasoned with salt and pepper. A sundried tomato cream sauce is made with fresh garlic, thyme, pink pepper flakes, heavy cream, parmesan cheese, sundried tomatoes, and clean basil. it's far an easy, crowd-alluring, famous 30-minute dinner.
I like to apply a cast iron skillet because i can take it from the stovetop to the oven without problems. you can find one for right here for less than 15 bucks.
So that you can serve this Marry Me fowl and i need to Marry You and also you ought to have the precise meal!
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3-4 Large Chicken Breasts
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon Thyme
- 1 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes (may add only 1/2 teaspoon for less spice)
- 3/4 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Sundried Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh Basil
- Preheat oven to 375 ranges. In a big oven-secure skillet heat oil over medium-excessive heat. Season fowl generously with salt and pepper and sear until golden, approximately four-five minutes in keeping with facet. switch bird to a plate.
- Go back skillet to medium warmth. upload garlic and prepare dinner for 1 minute. Stir in thyme, pink pepper flakes, fowl broth, and heavy cream. prepare dinner for five mins, stirring frequently. Stir in sundried tomatoes and parmesan cheese.
- Go back chook to skillet and spoon sauce all around the bird breasts. Bake till hen is cooked thru -- approximately 15-18 mins. Garnish with basil and grated parmesan cheese, in that case preferred.