Scrumptious, wealthy and creamy, with all the substances you adore in a banana break up, this no-bake Banana break up dessert could be one you make over and over.
What is easy and quick to make however nonetheless remarkable scrumptious ?
And, extra importantly, whilst it’s warm outside, the last element you need to do is crank up your oven and sweat it out within the kitchen!
No bake ? smooth to make but still super scrumptious ?
i'm able to’t think about a higher one for summer season with all of the grillin’ and chillin’ that is going on. once you make this delicious, wealthy, creamy and no-bake banana break up dessert, you will make it again and again.
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 box graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cups butter, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool-Whip, thawed or 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (4 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, stemmed
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
- hot fudge sauce, slightly warmed
- 1 tablespoon rainbow sprinkles
- Get Ingredients Powered by Chicory
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Firmly press into a crust in the bottom of 9x13 glass or porcelain dish, permit it chill inside the freezer for approximately 10 minutes to company up.
- In a medium bowl, cream collectively the cream cheese, 1/4 cups butter, and the powdered sugar until creamy, approximately five minutes.
- Don’t be tempted to add milk, it'll take a couple of minutes, however the mixture will combo up flawlessly!
- Unfold the cream cheese mixture over the cooled graham cracker crust.
- Add a layer of sliced bananas over the cream cheese combination.
- Unfold pineapple chunks flippantly over the bananas.
- Calmly spread the Cool-Whip over the pineapple-banana layer the usage of a rubber spatula.
- Garnish with the pecans/walnuts and maraschino cherries.
- Drizzle the chocolate fudge over the dessert and then sprinkle the rainbow sprinkles over the floor.
- Sit back for at least four hours before cutting to permit the layers to set.