An smooth and truly delicious recipe for overnight Pecan Pie French Toast!
2 of my girlfriends are on the town for the weekend and i can’t wait to wonder them with this in a single day pecan pie french toast on Saturday morning. this is the final excursion brunch recipe!!! It’s awesome easy, amazing amazing, and – of route – remarkable delicious. It also goes extraordinary with mimosas and coffee, which are both brunch essentials for my part!
Let’s communicate about ingredients. To make this in a single day pecan pie french toast you’ll want: french bread, milk, heavy cream, eggs, vanilla, brown sugar, maple syrup, corn syrup, and pecans. You need to be able to without difficulty discover all of these elements at your nearby grocery save, and optimistically.
You can have already got them on your kitchen! The french bread is soaked in a vanilla cream mixture overnight which presents tremendous flavor and texture. as soon as it’s soaked in a single day you’ll coat your baking dish in butter, brown sugar, maple syrup, and pecans! because the french toast bakes, one facet will become encrusted with the pecans even as the other facet slowly caramelizes.
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 6 large eggs plus 3 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 loaf French bread, cut into 8 slices
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- In a large bowl combine the milk, cream, eggs, yolks, and vanilla, beat properly and set aside. set up sliced bread in a big shallow bowl. Pour the liquid combination over the bread. cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for as a minimum 6 hours, or in a single day.
- while geared up to bake...
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). In a small saucepan over medium warmness soften the butter. get rid of from warmness and whisk within the brown sugar, corn syrup, maple syrup, and pecans.
- Spread this mixture calmly across the lowest of a three quart casserole dish. carefully set up the soaked bread on top. Bake for 35 mins. Cool for 5 minutes, then serve warm!