Bake chook breasts with Parmesan cheese is so smooth to make inside the oven. those juicy and wet bird breasts are marinated with olive oil and garlic-lemon seasonings. So delicious!
To begin with, every person loves fowl breasts and usually have them in the fridge. Secondly, baking bird breasts within the oven is so smooth and quick, with very brief energetic time.
Many people under-season the chook, and/or baking the breasts for too long, ensuing in dry, tough, rubbery and tasteless meat.
No longer all chicken breasts are the identical size or thickness. some are thicker and some are leaner.
As a general rule of thumb, the baking time is ready 30-40 mins, depending on how big and thick the breasts are.
- 1 lb. skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 dashes cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (real Parmesan cheese)
- lemon wedges, for serving
- Rinse the chicken with cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Marinate the fowl with olive oil, garlic powder, lemon juice, cayenne pepper and salt. The marinade may be paste-y and no longer liquidy, like the photo underneath.
- While the chook breasts are marinating, preheat oven to 400F.
- Pinnacle the marinated bird breasts with the grated Parmesan cheese calmly. Bake the chook for about 30-40 minutes, until a meat thermometer hits 165 tiers Fahrenheit whilst inserted into the thickest a part of the breasts.
- Put off the Parmesan baked bird from the oven. Serve at once with lemon wedges.