Appetizer recipes aren’t your everday recipes. No, appetizer recipes are the ones recipes you go searching for only some times at some point of the yr for special get-togethers or for the holidays. but even though you may not cause them to very often, it’s top to have a few reliable appetizer recipes for your stash that you may expect.
This recipe for Parmesan Bites falls into the dependable appetizer recipe class for me.
These little appetizers always disappear fast when I bring them and those almost constantly inform me how tasty they were. Plus, it makes use of some semi-selfmade shortcuts that help hold me from getting too harassed out at some stage in a busy holiday season too. Win-Win!
These appetizers start with the shortcut of the use of multiple the tubes of refrigerated crescent rolls. each package of crescent rolls is separated into four rectangles (urgent the diagonal perforated seam together a piece to form the rectangle).
- 2 Tubes Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- 1 Pkg Cream Cheese (8 oz) - softened
- 3/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese (plus a little more for sprinkling)
- 1 Cup Chopped Red Pepper
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Fresh Parsley (or approx 1 Tbl dried parsley)
- Separate the two tubes of crescent rolls into 8 rectangles. Press the diagonal perforations to seal.
- Mix the cream cheese and the parmesan collectively the use of an electric powered mixer till well mixed.
- Unfold a number of the cream cheese mixture on every rectangle, dividing the combination evenly a few of the 8 rectangles. Then top with the chopped red pepper and parsley.
- Then fold up every long give up of the rectangle closer to the middle, enclosing the filling and creating a "log". cut each log into four or five smaller pieces.
- Area every piece, seam side down, on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with a little bit greater grated parmesan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 13 to fifteen minutes.