Those Sausage Egg and Cheese Breakfast children are an amazing bite-sized brunch recipe that fills tater children with sausage, cream cheese, and scrambled eggs! It’s an smooth brunch recipe that no person may be capable of resist.
You guys know through now how a whole lot i really like tater little toddlers and these scrumptious Sausage Egg and Cheese Breakfast tots are a bite-sized brunch recipe that mixes breakfast preferred like eggs, sausage, and potatoes, into one extremely good chew.
Sausage Egg and Cheese Breakfast toddlers are easy to make all you need are tater toddlers, floor sausage, cream cheese, eggs, and cheddar cheese.
- 48 Tater Tots, , frozen
- 6 Eggs, , large
- 8 oz Ground sausage
- 4 oz Cream cheese
- 4 oz Cheddar cheese, , shredded
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Brown sausage in a skillet over medium high warmness. as soon as meat has browned drain the grease then upload sausage and cream cheese lower back to the skillet and prepare dinner till completely combined. Set aside.
- In a skillet scramble the eggs and set aside.
- Grease a mini muffin pan and region three tater little toddlers in every cup. Bake for 10 mins.
- After 10 minutes cast off the muffin pan from the oven and use a tamper to press the tater children down into each cup. this will create a tater tot cup.
- Fill the tater little toddlers with a small spoonful of eggs (about 1 teaspoon) and then area 1 teaspoon of sausage on top of the eggs.
- Area the tater toddlers returned within the oven and cook for some other 15 minutes.
- Dispose of the breakfast tots from the oven and sprinkle with a touch cheddar cheese then go back to the oven for every other 2-3 minutes or till cheese has melted.
- Dispose of breakfast children from the oven and permit cool for 5 minutes before removing them from the muffin pan.