Soft, chewy, and barely crunchy graham cracker cookie bars with a marshmallow swirl and semi-sweet chocolate chips.
All I had to do became make some mild changes to my favored chocolate chip cookie recipe. I mixed graham cracker crumbs proper into the cookie dough. This gives the cookie an on factor graham cracker taste in addition to a bit crispy crunchy texture in every chew.
I slathered half of of the dough with marshmallow cream, piled on the chocolate chips, and then introduced the rest of the cookie dough in clumps on top.
Those seriously could not have became out any higher. i'm so excited that allows you to try them! Like squealing-soaring-over-your-shoulder-in-the-kitchen form of excited.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup fine graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup marshmallow cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper or foil.
- Beat collectively the butter and sugar. blend within the egg and vanilla.
- Mix within the baking soda, salt, flour, and graham cracker crumbs till dough forms.
- Press three/4 of the dough into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. spread the marshmallow cream over pinnacle. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the cream.
- Press the ultimate cookie dough over pinnacle of the chocolate chips. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow cool before cutting and serving.