Those solidified strawberries and cream daiquiris are probably not regular for any daiquiri you have skilled previously. Made with crisp strawberries, sloshed with rum, peach schnapps and simple syrup and after that layered with natively constructed vanilla whipped cream, these boozy, fruity treats are the right refreshment to hold to be had to your mid 12 months day-drinking adventures.
In this way, a good way to capitalize on these ingredients grown from the ground be inefficient, I selected the primary realistic pastime to be able to unexpectedly go through countless is suffocate them in rum and bathe them with hand crafted whipped cream.
The effects had been unimaginably superb, the blend of the solidified slush of the daiquiri and the clean, easy smoothness of the whipped cream were a textural and tasty matching like nothing else.
- 1 cup heavy cream 240 ml
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar 32 g
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract 3 ml
- 3 cups strawberries--halved 600 g
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 5 oz clear rum 150 ml
- 3 oz simple syrup 90 ml
- 2 oz peach schnapps 60 ml
- Whipped cream
- In medium sized bowl, with hand-mixer, whip collectively heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla extract until preferred whipped consistency is reached. Set in fridge till daiquiri mix is ready.
- In blender, pulse collectively strawberries, ice, rum, easy syrup and peach schnapps on high speed till easy and absolutely blended.
- Eliminate whipped cream from fridge. Pour daiquiri mix into glass, filling approx. 1/3 of the manner complete, then spoon whipped cream on pinnacle of daiquiri and repeat till serving glass is full.