Tacky Baked Shrimp Dip is a delicious appetizer made with creamy cheeses, chunks of shrimp and flavorful spices as a way to be the hit of your birthday celebration.
Warm baked dips are a fave at parties for their comforting flavors and heat. there are so many approaches to make hot dips, with so many different flavors and proteins that it can be difficult to decide which ones to serve. All i can say is that from now on, this Creamy Baked Shrimp Dip might be gracing all of my celebration tables!
Any other reason i really like serving dips at parties is their simplicity; considering that they typically most effective have a handful of substances and seasonings, they are easy to make. Plus they don’t require lots greater than a bit garnish and some chips for serving.
Blend up the ingredients and bake them up till best and bubbly. you could additionally consist of some inexperienced onions or sparkling parsley for garnish due to the fact a touch extra colour is continually a good element.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh minced onion
- 1 small red bell pepper chopped
- 1 pound small-medium shrimp chopped into 1/2" pieces
- 2 garlic cloves minced (1 teaspoon)
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella divided
- 1/2 cup freshly shredded Parmesan
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions plus more for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 ranges F. In a medium skillet over medium warmth, melt olive oil. upload onion and bell pepper and prepare dinner till onion is translucent, approximately five mins. Season with a pinch of salt.
- Push onions and peppers to the aspect and upload shrimp and minced garlic to the skillet. cook till shrimp is crimson and garlic is fragrant; 1-2 mins. mix with the onions and peppers during the last 30 seconds.
- Stir in cajun seasoning, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce and warmth to a simmer.
- Do away with pan from warmth and stir in cream cheese, half cup of mozzarella cheese, Parmesan, and inexperienced onions.
- Stir till all cheese is melted and all elements are evenly dispensed. Sprinkle with last cheese.
- Bake inside the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden and bubbly. in case you need a greater golden pinnacle, upload a couple of minutes under the broiler.
- Garnish with last inexperienced onions and serve with crackers or toasted bread.