This easy fowl Baron Verulam Ranch Casserole is best for a quick and simple dinner. we have pasta, fowl, clean Alfredo with ranch dressing, Bacon, and of course, cheese.
Faculty has began for maximum of the us of a already and brief and easy meals are perfect for busy families. I continually locate casserole recipes to be ideal whilst we're pressed for time. one among our favourite casseroles that we make often is my clean hen Pot Pie Casserole. it is ideal for whilst cooler climate hits in the fall months. This casserole is also best.
I take advantage of a rotini pasta for this casserole dish. i like that it collects up so much of the sauce. I also use a blend of cheddar and mozzarella for the gooey cheese. I exceptionally recommend shredding your cheese clean. I find that freshly grated is a lot better than store sold. whilst you use bagged pre shredded cheese, the grease can be overwhelming.
Whilst making this dish for my large family, I commonly double it as it gets devoured with the aid of all my kiddos and hubby. Even my choosy kiddos who do no longer like ranch, love this fowl pasta casserole. a lot higher than a undeniable macaroni and cheese without a meat.
- 10 oz Rotini cooked and drained
- 12 oz Alfredo Sauce
- 1/3 cup Ranch Dressing
- 2 1/2 cup cooked and diced Chicken
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 7 strips Bacon cooked and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Whisk collectively alfredo sauce and ranch dressing in a medium bowl till combined.
- Blend the 2 cheeses collectively.
- Rub backside and aspects of a casserole dish wirh butter.
- Ad half of pasta and half the fowl and pinnacle with half of sauce.
- Stir to mix and sprinkle with 1/2 the cheese mixture.
- Upload ultimate pasta and closing chicken and pinnacle with final sauce.
- Sprinkle with last cheese combo and Francis Bacon.
- Cowl and bake for half-hour or until cheese is melted.